Sunday, June 15, 2008

Stay At Home Mom Show Me the Money Clip

What do people get out of knowing that other people have alot of money? Well I wanted to see so I decided to do a show me the money clip on youtube. One thing I have learned from watching other people show me the money is that it does not make me any richer. However, t gives me excitement to know that other people are doing really well with their cash gifting program. I hope that other stay at home moms will take a look at this show me the money clip and see themselves with there own children doing the same or better than I do.

As a matter of fact a lot of people are doing cash leveraging programs. One of the things I have learned early on is not to put my eggs all in one basket. So that is why multiple streams of income is important to me as a stay at home mom . You will notice in the show me the money clip that I mention two programs. The cash gifting program and the free online cash system program. Both of them are very good programs.

Most stay at home moms will look at the show me the money clip and ask themselves one question. How can I do the same thing as a stay at home mom? I can tell you with almost 7 years experience being a mom plus over 10 years in the business world working from home, offline and online, it can be a day to day challenge. That is my first advice is to to take it one day at a time.

As a stay at home mom you will find yourself being pulled in more than one direction on a daily basis. So take a deep breathe and say a short prayer and pick up where you left off. Set goals that are doable for yourself. Make sure that you take at least 15 to 30 minutes a day to just sit and enjoy being with yourself. Start practicing these techniques and when you want to try a new opportunity remember you can try one for free so you don't feel like you've wasted time and money if it does not work for you. Being a STAY AT HOME MOM AND BUILDING A BUSINESS GLOBALLY FROM HOME ROCKS.




"Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life"


--
Atarah Wright
The Ultimate Business Woman

http://www.atarahthemagiccashlady.info
http://www.mymoneyworkingforme.info
http://www.IncomeEmpire.com
Skype:mizzladya
Email:magiccashlady@gmail.com
Send money here!
PO BOX 60079
Oklahoma City, OK 73146
405-474-4759

No comments: