Friday, June 20, 2008

Spoken Word from Atarah "Moved"

Here is a spoken word poem that I wrote which is to inspire others to get up and follow their dreams. Dedicated to all the hardworking men and women out there who are working hard to leave a legacy for their families.


MOVED

You see, I’m a poetess

The one who might do a little

or a lot

and still

make it my best

So listen closely to the rest

To some it maybe a little less than Humourous

Because ive been known to be really serious

SO

Don’t be SURPRISED

When my skills poke you in the side

with a little joke that might make you a little

Curious

About my true messages

Hold on,

Wait a minute,

Could I be the one to change your point of view

ME, Miss Lady A

With what I have to say.


So now that Ive got your attention

I’ll be so bold to mention

That my true intention

is to make you smile

For a while

By telling you a short story

With my words

I going to bring your soul glory

Opening up a little piece of heaven in your own heart

Just to be sure, I inspire someone else to their part

In helping to change the thought pattern

of one who might be ready to turn

a new page in their own life

contributing to society

more than just bitter judgment and strife


You see

I’m giving you the words

that I heard

which brought this poetess to life or should I say poetism tonight rythmatic word addict addicted to change, somewhat deranged but positively here to help someone else gain

Back in the day

Someone made headway

With Jack and Jill ran up the hill

Now Im on the top of the hill

Coming from a lot of skill

For those who remember the basics (of my foundation)

Now it’s a new day words coming from every way , order and direction.

Leading you to a lesson.

Just in case you think I forgot about rhyme

I include it, not to seclude it

but to improve it

and add my taste

a new taste in time

In kind

with the rhythm

Getting crumped with the verbs

Coming up with new words

Because its poetry,

my artistry

my God given harmony

From my heart it is what I see


Now

what about you sitting their wondering

How could she do that with those words

put them together like its absurd

Well

You see

its only real thought bringing you to the original thought.

With a little joke

don’t choke

when I tell you its in you too.

Try it

look in the mirror see what you facing

It might seem a little scary at first

until you begin embracing

your own spiritual connection to yourself



it can bring rhyme and reason

to a lot of treason you been facing

So like me, Miss Lady A

Just wanted to get another point across

because like me you could be facing a new direction

Consciously or unconsciously growing and getting better with time like a fine wine inexpensive or high priced it doesn’t matter

Someone is going to be cashing in on what your selling

even if its better to taste with their tongue or put in on the shelf to showcase.

All I'm saying is find your own place, cure your space, enjoy this life's stage

writing you own page in History

why not its your story.

Its time for your aha moment

Make it count

Like me, be another one

Inspiring others to speak out

Moved From under the skin

Comin from within

destined to create another win win situation

moved from

my own perception.


"Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life"


--
Atarah Wright
The Ultimate Business Woman

www.magiccashlady.com Free Business Training Seminars
www.magiccashlady.ws Simple Profit System
www.p1effects.com See what the Power of One can do for You!
www.changemymindset.info Learn from one of the Great Teachers alive.

You can also find more about me on Facebook, Youtube, Sta.rtup.Biz, Twitter and myspace by searching for the one and only Magiccashlady.

Skype:mizzladya
Email:magiccashlady@gmail.com
Send money here!
PO BOX 60079
Oklahoma City, OK 73146
405-474-4759

No comments: