Friday, June 13, 2008

Leaving a Legacy for My Bambinos

Everyday I wake up early, around 4 am, before the dawn has cracked. My youngest bambino son who is now 13 weeks old will wake up too. I usually tip toe to check on all three of my bambinos. Because of snooping, I wake the youngest bambino. Well, after he is fed and burped my husband takes over and puts him back to sleep. What a great partner I have indeed. Then I can get setup for building our empire. Leaving a legacy for my bambinos is the goal. I am grateful for the opportunity. I look forward to each morning because I get a chance to inspire others to live their dreams just by sharing my story.

My story goes back to when I was a little bambino myself. My parents set the foundation by instilling in me the principles of the bible and teaching me to be positive. For example, I was told these phrases all the time “You Reap What You Sow,” “With God on Your Side Anything Is Possible,” “Believe it and Achieve It” “Believe and You Will Receive.” “This Great Light of Mine I’m Going to Let it Shine” “Never Ever Give Up!” “You Can Do Anything If You Put Your Mind To It.”. With these tools instilled in me, I was ready to tackle life and share my inspiration with others to help them live their dreams too.

Now I live a dream, I am a Successful Young Black Business Women. Taking the inspiration from my youth and throughout my life so far I am giving the same gifts and more to my children. I know how powerful words can be. Therefore, I teach them the same things my parents taught me. I realize now that through me a lot of people will be effected. So I must share my story, not just for fame of fortune, but because this is my purpose moment by moment. Right now, I am fulfilling a prophecy so I must share these words with others to share the importance of instilling in our bambino’s lessons that will carry them though this wonderful life.

By reaching out and living the best life I can I will help young women of all races and cultures across the world believe in themselves too. Believing in yourself can show the young children around us to do the same. The young bambino will grow up and pass the message on to their children. Life has many lessons to give us at different times. Now is the time that we all start living. Tomorrow is not promised. All we ever have is right now. Life is not a dress rehearsal so bring your best game to the stage. My three bambinos are the reason why I decided to keep pushing even when times got tough. I keep pushing for them.

So if you are out there struggling and wondering what to do, DON’T GIVE UP, keep pushing towards your mark, you will win. If you have children or children around you, it is CRITICAL that you start trying to live a better life. Do the best you can Let God Do the rest. Our bambinos deserve to have the best quality of life possible. So make sure you are leaving a legacy for your bambinos too.


"Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life"


--
Atarah Wright
The Ultimate Business Woman

http://www.atarahthemagiccashlady.info
http://www.mymoneyworkingforme.info
http://www.IncomeEmpire.com
Skype:mizzladya
Email:magiccashlady@gmail.com
Send money here!
PO BOX 60079
Oklahoma City, OK 73146
405-474-4759

No comments: